- Each age group utilizes a well-planned, thematic curriculum that emphasizes age-appropriate skills to lay the foundation for future academic learning.
- Activities are organized using Learning Centers that may include literacy, art, dramatic play, music, science/nature, fine motor skills, listening skills, cognitive skills and scheduled individual and group activities.
- Our learning is coupled with daily Bible stories and exciting learning opportunities.
- Each age group experiences math and literacy hands-on, and learns pre-reading and writing skills as well as everyday math.
- Our classes utilize a variety of teacher-created materials that meet the developmental needs of each age group.
- Our classes use Handwriting Without Tears® and Write Out of the Box® and follow the Texas Pre-K Guidelines for literacy and math.